Sunday, April 19, 2026

Recidivism begets Recidivism

 I struggle with being a Stat-O-Matic, Gossip, or Everyday People, but, I am not Dale Hansen of WFAA or Dallas's Stern. One thing I feel stern about is if anything affects my Family or Money, a Man takes it real Hard.

What I would say as a PSA is Recidivism begets Recidivism and there is not a Good Brand in Being Yourself. I would hate to be stuck in Toyland except, People protect their Toys and are not real happy to see them Broken.

This would have a Stern Effect on who your Son or Brother In Law is. And, that changes potential trees, not just "Take You to the Coffee Shop".

I hate Strangers and that won't change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Car Challenge Pit Crew Competition New Hampshire

 11 24-William Byron over 6 88-Connor Zilisch 3 2-Austin Cindric over 14 45-Tyler Reddick 10 77-Carson Hocevar over 7 35-Riley Herbst 15 34-...