Tuesday, June 9, 2026

Texas Tech vs. The Wolves

 I do not and cannot like Brendan Sorsby acting like Somebody Paid Off Somebody to Change their Mind. And, he is a Two Time Loser. If he where Rightfully Dismissed Once, we would not be having these Discussions.

And, I do not stand for someone Causing Problems Off Hours Raising Cane On Hours. The decision will happen, and it is either going to be Texas Tech's or the NCAA's.

Neither decision will end as a Fan Favorite if your a Red Raider, and if your Not, More Power to You. I would feel that Texas Chooses on Character, and nobody else would resort to the Wheelbarrow of Money tactic.

I am not an Orangeblood, but, my Blood Bleeds Integrity and not a Drip of Integrity is Happening Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Car Challenge Pit Crew Competition New Hampshire

 11 24-William Byron over 6 88-Connor Zilisch 3 2-Austin Cindric over 14 45-Tyler Reddick 10 77-Carson Hocevar over 7 35-Riley Herbst 15 34-...