Saturday, August 1, 2020

I would be more than happy to Jump on Double or Nothing Before Any Wrestlemanias if the Fan Reservation and Attendance Options Came Back

I feel like Vince McMahon is not really interested in Stock Holders the same as his ratchet paranoia. I would feel that the Stockholder Options are not real good, and if Undertaker on NXT became an option, I would think NXT would be as bad as WWE ECW and not just ECW ECW. I am not aware that the talent pushes the same from Ring Of Honor and having to be in Sinclair's Prison and New Japan is robust, and those guys saw the light when Saudi Arabia tried to hold the WWE Superstars for Hotel Bill when they tried to check out.

I would be more than happy to book my Hotel Suite and Tickets and Jump on the Flight to Las Vegas for AEW's Double or Nothing and a lot of fans would do that if that came available. What is obvious, even in post form, is Vince McMahon would likelier to consolidate NXT and Smackdown, which it's Weekly Series Premiere would be 21 Years This Month and I feel FOX would have second thoughts about giving that much money even to Arena Promoters.

To be frank, Mr. Tony Khan would not have much of a choice either January or Fall of 2021 in having to take on the Monday Night Wars all over again. I would think my first impression, unlike Cornette, would be having to think the People's Federation again.

Where the WWE is crashing and trashing out is Fans are not interested, and no amount of Brock Lesnar Steroid Runs would change that. It is smashingly hypocritical that getting anyone from Canada is Soured because of BOTH Owen Hart and Chris Benoit, and UK was a Bad Deal and you'd have problems rocking New Wembley (Which is 20 Years Old, and not the Punch The Sky Wembley Queen Rocked) because of Father's Day and all those Boners that got in trouble with the law.

I feel the kicks have been out of Japan and we'd lose out appetite having to pick in lieu because WWE has got the Wrong Japanese Heroes and AEW, if it was touring, would have a more solid 2nd Road Show.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...