Saturday, August 1, 2020

Why Not Actually Having a Funny Car 64 Again?

I feel like for as much as we'd have King County be in no position to host the Western Swing this Year, I would feel like having to see after the US Nationals Next Season having a Funny Car 64 Again. I would start with Top 10 Mello Yello Points Standings, then go to Top 10 Lucas Oil Points Standings and then have the Top 10 as of the Prior Weekend the Funny Car Nostalgia Standings.

I would go down the board that having Top 10 in IHRA Funny Car Standings, Top 10 in Funny Car Chaos Standings, Top 10 in ANDRA Funny Car Standings and Top 10 in FIA Funny Car Standings. I don't know if reviving the Funny Car 64 would be fun, but, I would think more than likelier it would have to be the Top 10-20 in Each Series just to consider even making the trek across the World.

I feel like having to see a carrot Points Race where it would have to be 10 Points Per Qualifying Pass and I would go more up to 10 if it is a National Record or 20 Points in their Series Standings if it is a World Record.

Raceday, it would be 20 Points Per Round Win and None Per Round Loss and I would think that having the 64 in the Funny Car 64 would be a Multi-Day Affair like a National Event. I would think that anything, the points swing would go the other way if it was Demerits or Other Problems like Incomplete Runs or Oil Downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...