Thursday, April 29, 2021

Aaron Rodgers is Going to Retire to Jeopardy! as Deshaun Watson will likely be in Jail

 The NFL Draft is not a take over the Bars like the Election, which the barflies bitterly complain about. I feel like the Wheels on the Bus have to be Aaron Rodgers is going to Retire to Jeopardy as Deshaun Watson will likely be in Jail before this is all over.

I do not want Aaron Rodgers to be hurt and even though I wouldn't chug beers with him and I would have a different athlete I'd want to chug beers with, but, this is not the forum. The forum is the Packers being on Favre Mode for 30 Years and the Texans royally kicking their 20th Season to the Point I want the Pro Football Hall of Fame and the USOC to restart the Houston Oilers.

We are not sly enough to reinvest in PBS even if the check is in the mail. What I feel mad about is Aaron Rodgers having to be a Plan B in the East Bay because Deshaun Watson is going to Jail, they can't egg on Jacksonville for Trevor Lawrence, and Aaron Rodgers would be a nightmare.

I feel that Aaron Rodgers not returning to Green Bay has to do with the Jeopardy! Angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...