Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Happier Rush Propst is Not Working Valdosta!

 This is more of a "Big is Back" Post as in I am happier Rush Propst is Not Working Valdosta! The whole situation in how he backchanneled into Valdosta like the Dog he is made me feel upset!

Valdosta will be set back a decade just over Rush's Presence. I want to insert plenty of Rush, the Classic Rock Band references here, but, I feel there is a guilt and perversion that we strayed from the Yessir, No Sir ethic of Sports.

The place he tried to reenter High School Sports, USA Academy, had suspect credentials last year. The fact Valdosta is everyone's Homecoming Date in South Georgia would mean joy and scorn.

I am a within reason guy and Rush has done the least with the most for years. If I was General Manager, I would not be dealing with Rush Propst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...