Friday, August 28, 2026

2027 Drag Race Bowl Series

 Without further ado, here is my 2027 Drag Race Bowl Series, and I am happy to see a Return to Pomona to Pomona Slate. Amid other things, I am including the March Meet, World Series of Drag Racing, Drag Race Bowl and Funny Car 64 immediately after the Big Go.

1 Feb. 18-21 Winternationals

2 Feb. 26-28 Firebird

3 Mar. 1-6 March Meet

4 Mar. 8-14 Gatornationals

5 Mar. 30-Apr. 2 4 Wide Charlotte

6 Apr. 30-May 2 Southern Nationals

7 May 21-23 Potomac

8 June 4-6 New England

9 June 11-13 Thunder Valley

10 June 24-27 Norwalk

11 July 9-11 Route 66

12 July 13-18 Drag Race Bowl Tulsa

13 July 23-25 Sonoma

14 July 30-Aug. 1 Seattle

15 Aug. 16-22 Brainerd

16 Aug. 23-29 World Series of Drag Racing Cordova

17 Sept. 1-6 US Nationals

18 Sept 10-11 Funny Car 64 Baton Rouge

19 Sept. 17-19 Great Lakes

20 Sept. 24-26 Rockingham

21 Oct. 1-3 St. Louis

22 Oct. 13-17 Texas Motorplex

23 Oct. 28-31 Las Vegas

24 Nov. 8-14 World Finals

Lucas Oil, Nostalgia, and Funny Car Chaos Included in the Road to 64

SCORING DETAILS BROUGHT UP AT A LATER DATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2027 Drag Race Bowl Series

 Without further ado, here is my 2027 Drag Race Bowl Series, and I am happy to see a Return to Pomona to Pomona Slate. Amid other things, I ...