Thursday, August 27, 2026

Stock Car Challenge Brickyard 400 160 Laps Starting Lineup

 EDITOR'S NOTE: I will prepare my 2027 Stock Car Challenge Schedule in Due Time. Amid other things I am not thrilled about, is not having the Firecracker 400 Pop Off at Davey Allison and Others, the Brickyard 400 in August, and the Bristol Night Race not be the Full All And between them, Darlington and Richmond. Without further ado, here is my Brickyard 400 Starting Lineup

Row 1

55-Isabella Robusto +1030

19-Chase Briscoe +20

Row 2

98-Ty Majeski +10

40-Justin Allgaier +10

Row 3

42-John Hunter Nemechek +10

26-Bubba Pollard +10

Row 4

38-Zane Smith +10

71-Michael McDowell +10

Row 5

2-Austin Cindric +30

20-Christopher Bell +10

Row 6

18-William Sawalich +10

67-Corey Heim +10

Row 7

10-Ty Dillon +10

9-Chase Elliott +20

Row 8

54-Ty Gibbs +20

43-Erik Jones +20

Row 9

88-Connor Zilisch +10

34-Todd Gilliand +10

Row 10

24-William Byron +10

60-Ryan Preece +10

Row 11

12-Ryan Blaney  +10

3-Austin Dillon +10

Row 12

81-Brent Crews +10

97-Shane Van Gisbergen +10

Row 13

68-Dystany Spurlock +10

17-Chris Buescher +10

Row 14

73-Andy Jankowiak +10

39-Ryan Sieg +10

Row 15

84-Jimmie Johnson +10

7-Daniel Suarez +10

Row 16 

76-Lanie Bruce +10

83-Tim Brown +10

Row 17

77-Carson Hocevar +10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Car Challenge Brickyard 400 160 Laps Starting Lineup

 EDITOR'S NOTE: I will prepare my 2027 Stock Car Challenge Schedule in Due Time. Amid other things I am not thrilled about, is not havin...