Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Approval and Sir Jackie Stewart

I feel the things that stand out on my memory are Ray Lewis talking about Retweets and God, which granted , even though he is not quite the man on the latter given the fact he is the only one who's escaped a Death Penalty in Georgia via trial through "Not Guilty", which I don't forget the law and order side, either. And, with Sir Jackie Stewart saying Lewis Hamilton's Focus is elastic. With Nigel Mansell being the other 3 Time 1st Division Open Wheel World Champion in the British Faculty, but, Lewis Hamilton felt he'd never had to work for anything ever again after the 1st World Title, Nigel Mansell always been fire and brimstone and ice and Sir Jackie being the elusive Sports Car Statesman we might not have in 15 Years.

That is the thing with me is 1. I'd Refuse to Lose like I wore the 24, 2. I'd really refuse to lose like John Force with the #1 on my Car 3. I'd refuse to say die, relent and stay silent in that particular order. I am not one who'd just settle down easily, because with my Autism Aspbergers that does not work with me.

I feel like we didn't mourn Chyna truthfully. Or, worse yet, we didn't mourn Ed Snider truthfully. What Arnold Palmer helped us do is reinvest into our sports fields, and losing Jose Fernandez in what that did is not only lose a great baseball player and a great baseball man who was in early stream of his career, but, one of the last Pre Puig Defections from Cuba to the MLB and one of the last Pre Puig Defections before Cuba Flight Zones where reopened to US Nationals.

If we just existed for approval points and ratings, we'd not let the truer careers go out of their way and I am already upset at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...