Monday, October 3, 2016

Missed Billions II

I hate to be hash happy over Last Summer, but, god knows if we don't have no no one to save us from ourselves. The one thing I could figure out due to the Major Fatigue of us Sports Fans in Golf is why the Red White and Blue had the most dominant Golf Performance in 30 Years Plus. I know that Golf is not necessarily cast in the appropriate "Gentleman's or Ladies Sport" as it should, and if it was, my peers would be playing pro even if it means playing for the 3rd Stint on Tour.

I am bitter over why some of my celebrity idols haven't been offered the roles. If Hollywood was serious about that, you'd see people with 2 or 3 Roles and Shannon Elizabeth would have been in overdrive with career roles instead of fatiguing out. The worst besides seeing another Rebecca Shafer dwarve the Law Books is another Natalie Wood is going longer than her life or Karen Carpenter being as gone as long as Elvis is.

With Golf, the ethos is for an International or World Tournament is not to be rude to the Visiting Internationals. Unless proven otherwise, it would be like the Royal Family coming to the Twin Cities. I'd feel to evade the Missed Billions again in 2020, I'd feel Olympic Golf Qualifying should be the US Amateur, and the winners of that make the plane to Tokyo and the chance to play for World Titles with their Professional Counterparts.

I am hungering for a serious challenger in major Full Season Racing Titles. With reading about Troy Coughlin, Sr. 's 3rd Attempt at a Pro Mod Championship from the Challenger Position, I want to see my Stock Car and Drag Racing Titles go full term again and even if it was an SCCA Run Off, there'd be a statement of Regular Season, Post Season, Sweep or Co or More Honors. In this telephone world, I'd almost expect Charlie Strong to be interimed out before the Red River Shootout, which in media terms, its the Red River Rivalry or official media terms, the Red River Showdown, but, the State Fair of Texas can't be shown out their stage, especially if its the 40th of the 1st "Infamous" Tie Game, the Spy Game, and the 15th of the Greatest OU Team Performance vs. Texas, much to my chagrin, and I think Mr. Gossage would go long for not just Texas-OU Angular, but, the whole State Fair of Texas until a permenant future home could be found, and I don't necessarily see South Dallas have the same future with the State Fair of Texas like they've had the past because too many fairgrounds are urban, are labyrinths and don't have the right repairs or the right money to fix them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...