Tuesday, August 3, 2021

We Should Treat Crisises at National Government Hubs like Story A-1!

 Being desensitized to National Security for the Better Part of the 2000's and the Early Days of the 2010's and Teens has left us with having crisises being falling in the background! I am not in Washington DC, and heaven knows that Womanizers have left us with a Batman Beyond Behavior.

I feel if it wasn't left to Beaver, Crisises at National Government Hubs should, no would be Story A-1! I don't know if it is the Dilbert Principle of leaving Jobs Unfilled, or the Tara Principle where of having to run People Up to the Point that it wasn't in the Contract, but, I am not fond of having to bail everyone out.

China and Russia would make TERRIBLE Homecoming Dates, and I feel that the Values of a Gold Medal and Certain Young Women sadly are one in the Same. Other countries would pay their Gold Medal Winners more than the President of that Country.

We couldn't leave Jobs of that Magnitude to Anyone and I feel it would get worse if Biden had to go on and on with Replacements that would have No Business Getting the Government's Money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...