Monday, August 16, 2021

No Leadership and Undateable Men are Everywhere!

 The things that really are an emotional reservoir that have let go and then some since the Red, White and Blue are No Leadership and Undateable Men are Everywhere. I feel like I am praystarving the Alesha Unit and Human Decency into Existence like I've been searching for 20 Years and I do not come close to seeing Mr. Bauman's Replacement or even decent In-Laws.

I feel what hits different is the pause in "Brought to You Courtesy (Of the Red,White and Blue)" like there need to be boots in the rear, and instead, we are stuck with Soft Leadership. We are haunted, and if Love Island, Real World, Big Brother, The Bachelor and Dancing With the Stars all crashed, we'd do the Celebrity Portion in the Celebrity All Star VIP Wedding.

Instead of comfortably relatable Twentysomethings on the Bachelorette, we got stuck with Undateables or Unmarriables? It would be so frightening on so many levels it is not funny.

Speaking of not funny, we have blown out the Fall of Saigon Many Times Over. We can't win for winning and it hurts the accountability that Old DC is stuck in the Late 2000's. If Washington DC was the Ultimate No Holds Barred Reality Show on HBO, it would be our Families that would be unwittingly thrown into a Network Ethic.

Undateable Men need to be Called Out, because they are a Menace To, a Menace For, and a Menace Against Society! I feel I wouldn't need a Mrs. Anthony or an Anthony Edward Jr. to Justify My Billboards, because Billboards and Baggage do not mix.

I feel what South Park is guilty of is icing Women's Rights and The Environment, and Icing Washington DC along the way while pissing off Game of Thrones Fans. I feel that I don't really own a Wing or a Prayer if Seth McFarlane couldn't buy his way off Fox and I'm denied the 1990 Simpsons Voices along the Way because of that, it would come down to his Tucker Sized Beef with Rupert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...