Saturday, November 5, 2016

A Big HEY HEY HEY For Michael Annett back in the XFinity Series

I feel as if I am happy for Michael Annett to return to the XFinity Series, thereby making the XFinity Series a "tougher" series that I so wantingly desire a BGN Legacy Series to be. Actually, Michael Annett has not won in NASCAR, and not won in Stock Cars since 2008, and frankly, I'd feel better than if William Bryon tried to have a .500 Year in Just Wins and the Series Championship.

The reason for the HEY HEY HEY is with me being a big "The Simpsons" Fan and it was 3 Years before my "Best Buddies" Era started in 2007, and already having a Edna Krabappel and Principal Skinner earlier in my life centrically, and not having a de facto Krusty The Klown, or outright celebrity like Bart Simpson had with Krusty The Klown.

Frankly, I'd wished that Michael Annett winning NASCAR Races and Championships still was not a discussion piece this late in 2016. Frankly, wanting to test and challenge for better races is the competitive angle I'd be happy to see in actualisms.

I know a lot of people want to try being Sunny, 72, and Southern California, but, it is not always feasible or they try to play it off all the bad stuff like a deflection. Ultimately, I'd like to see a Cup Star "Strengthen" The Truck Series or the Modifieds, because its still 2 More Years of Todd Gilliand in K and N, the Modifieds have no marquee, and the chief in the Southeast is Bowman Gray or Modifieds of Mayhem, and ARCA is losing its Fathers and just because we are uncomfortably numb and ashy in Tornado Alley doesn't make it OK and even though it was in the Half Time of 2007 and 2008 before the economy lost it doesn't make it less of a story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...