Saturday, November 19, 2016

Houston Should Keep Coach Herrmann!

I feel like I am in the corner of Houston should keep Coach Tom Herrman. Not let LSU or Texas try to figure out Houston and irreversably harm their Football Culture.

The reason why I am feeling so upset about Texas trying to pick 6 Houston Cougars Head Football Coach is certain Texas Boosters only want one thing: "THEIR" Way! Granted, all the times that I felt Charlie Strong should have been fired, even when I felt it should have spared Iowa State the embarassment of facing Charlie Strong and being the only Head Longhorn in History to STAY Winless vs. Baylor, I think this is very low on Texas' Part if this was true and they didn't even interview another Minority Head Coach.

I feel incensed if Houston let another Head Football Coach just walk away, because, Katy won't stay up top another 25 Years. I'd feel a sense of neurotic in my system, because, if Texas tried to impose themselves to the Good Sides of Texans and Americans like it was the 1980s, Central and Southern Texas High School Football wouldn't improve a lick.

One thing is for sure, and I think Texas had played "telephone" for days until the point they had to fire Mack Brown and fess up. In 2016, its been losing rivalry weeks or the fear of losing rivalry weeks to throw Red Meat to the Media to gobble like Steak. This is very petty and small to just throw out there and other than to try figuring out, it looks bad vs. who would Texas actually hire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...