Monday, November 21, 2016

Get Chevy Cup Cars and Grab Pro Stock Cars

Not wanting to connect a shoe, bootleg, or other street hustle to Motorsports, but, I feel this morning Get Chevy Cup Cars. I feel that with a heavy heart that 6 Fleets of Cup Chevys are up for grabs.  I feel, even if we turned half of them into Pontiacs and leave the detail crew fits, it would be food at the family table.

And GRAB Pro Stock Cars. I don't usually say GRAB, or by Any Means, even if it is within reason. I feel I don't want to watch the entry lists to see who'd be on the card. Deep down, it feels evangelically personal because Pro Stock Needs to be in a good place.

Hey, is Takuma Sato available to run Pro Stock with no conflict with HIS Honda? I know I couldn't defrost business moves by the NFC Championship Game from the bottom or better yet, at the bottom, especially if Minnesota Alan Johnson tried Pro Stock and Memphis Allen Johnson tried Top Fuel.

What does OUR Audience expect? I'd feel like why not send Cup to Long Beach and Pomona. Why not send IndyCar back to the Carolinas, Macon, Talladega and Las Vegas. Why not have Memphis back on the Mello Yello Trail. Have Staff Members and Corporate Employees Drag Race like Street Legal. While we on the money, build us more IRP's for a Change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...