Friday, November 11, 2016

Cup Sponsor in Days, My Only Good Way to Honor the 50 Years of Funny Car, and Flipping Field

I feel there will be a Cup Sponsor in a few days. I thought I have said that before, but, I mean it this time. Even though there are stuff you can't blurb on the internet, much less Social Media, even in 2016, but, there will be a New Cup Sponsor in a Few Days.

If I had a 50 Years of Funny Car Passage, the and the only good way to have the final 2 would have been John Force and Cruz Pedregon. And then, Al Hoffman and Whit Bazemore. Either way, I would have tried to honor the 1990s and the 2000s, but, the cavalcade of 1970s Cars still crushed this topic, even if we had a 30 Years of Funny Car in 1996.

I'd ardently believe in flipping field vs. behaving on autopilot. I've had worlds ripped out of my hands and instead of acting jilted over and over and over and over and again and again and again and again and oh yeah, AGAIN!, at least have the decency and the clarity to flip field. I'd want to see IndyCar in the Carolinas and Macon like I'd want to see F1 Cars at Daytona, Atlanta, Charlotte, Talladega and Darlington again, equally.

I'd feel like we'd have to do something different without being suspect, even though it'd be easier to get mad. Essentially, I'd think that I'd unsecretly want to see better and greater, even though everyone want the Blue Bloods like it will be the Final Four or the Hockey Red Bloods be redhot with Goalssssssssssss Every Night, but that's not the case and great presentation gets us out of the house,too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...