Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Motorsports Business Moves I'd Be Happier to Endorse

I feel like why not have Motorsports Business Moves I'd be happier to endorse to break the Cold War of Nondecisions And I Will Start At:

1. Why not send Tony Kanaan to Formula One.

I'd welcome moves beyond the stereotypical company man in Formula One just to squash Lewis Hamilton's Hypnotiq and Hennesey Hold on the sport.

2. Why not send Jenson Button to Indy Car.

I feel that Jenson Button is all racing and we need to keep him gainfully employed

3. Sending Sam Hornish,Jr back to Indy Car so he'd run his 1st Long Beach and Toronto ever.

4. If we where to save Pro Stock, send the Japanese or European National with THEIR Car.

5. I'd like to see more racing calls on Primetime Network TV.

6. Have IndyCar be a true national series and run the Carolinas, Atlanta, Macon, Memphis and Seattle.

7. I doubt we'd really want to be closer to FOX's "Pitch" in real sports.

8. Nobody is really wanting to pull the Rice over Texas ploy in today's sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...