Thursday, November 3, 2016

Relegalization of what is illegal and Welched Bets: Both Horrible Ideas

I don't mind making money, but, I take offense to relegalization of what is illegal and welched bets, both are very horrific and very dangerous ideas. Being closer to the peas in a pod ethic than ever, and everyone being on top of everyone is not good.

I'd have problems with being cleaned out of the safety with the safety all the way off. I doubt anyone wants to learn or go to work with anyone with different dopes and 40 Ouncers in their system like Bud Light. And, while we are closer too the parties than civic ethic, I doubt a bankroll or free stuff would get people to vote.

If Pontiac came back to my roads and raceways tomorrow, I'd try to get my license and my car back to back. Deep down, I mean that because we don't have anything tangible for our hustles except shopping sprees. In my view, anyone that has a gambling debt sure has to be on other stuff that is not good.

The misfortune of a welched bet is a welched deal. Both are the same old thing. The misfortune in welched bets is the problem gambler always expects to win. He/She doesn't, therefore, they start making new bets. And, they still lose massive enough to be a serial welcher which is dangerous on so many levels.

There seems to be no real turn to us who have to make it every year, and yet, what is wild,  is the fame/platform is Self-Importance. If we where as serious on Guitar as Electronics, we'd have a Celebrity Hollywood and not just a Celebrity Outposts where money and jobs come and go. Outside of Los Angeles or New York, I don't mind Nashville or Orlando, but, certainly, if we where paid to Frequently Fly, we'd be on a frequent flyer payroll. But, not everyone wants to exist as if they are High Rollers and opening what was intended for Celebrities or True Wealth like Ritzy, Pearly Gated Worlds would crash intensitively and people don't want to hustle when they should relax or fight when they should relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...