Monday, November 28, 2016

Getting Past "Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda"

I wish in some capacity, getting past Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda and breaking through walls was not just aspirational. I feel like I am hoppin' over Germany not being in F1 in a Grand Prix Dialogue, because we don't have Milwaukee in Indy Car, but, Chicagoland's Chicagoland.

I feel why is it Northern Iowa "Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda" over replacement decisions like the state is not leading any input? A lot of times before, the expectation of equal input was normal, but, I can't stand for being paperthin.

I feel if we where playing like Georgia State and not being gangbusters in the results department, we have problems. I'd like us to be closer to Georgia as Professionalism and Image than Georgia State, which I feel the way to get people is to stay out the media bad side.

I feel the issue at hand is miseducation or the good, old fashioned ignorance of the matter at hand. I doubt Lewis Hamilton will handle being Rusty Wallace well at all. The sense of absence is very real and deep and if the only good way to change a jersey is to not have larger than life vinyl issues, and the only good way to deal with Notre Dame Helmets is paint them in-house again. I feel 2000 Stickers are a chore to take on and off too, like nothing, even in 2016. If Waterloo's Riverfront Stadium replacement involved Bridal Fairs, NE Iowa State Fairs and National Cattle Congresses, and Minor League Baseball, people would love it and even if it means chipping in money for a New UNI-Dome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...