Thursday, November 3, 2016

We really should free ourselves Russia and Pyongyang from World Cup and Winter Olympics (If Not Our Sponsors)

I feel there should be some tact in freeing ourselves Russia from the 2018 World Cup and Pyongyang from the 2018 Winter Games and Qatar from the 2022 World Cup. The fact either the sponsors, predominately USA Based, will free themselves into a new round of decisions or they will be freed up by an American and a Global Public who is not going to settle down with a bad decision.

My view for replacing Russia is to eliminate their Soccer Side from International Competition until they can prove they are drug free and the current political heads are dismissed or higher. I would go with having USA World Cup in 2018 and England in 2022 because I know we aren't getting Mexico-Brazil-England triumpvarante to the best of its abilities. Not in 2016, and other than briefly sparing the Red, White, and Blue from the Lottery 9, but, we'd have to fill stadiums to where tying is no option, and neither is losing.

Pyongyang is bad news because I don't think our global community wants a "Red Februrary". It'd be dangerous because you have a true outlaw in office and even more dangerous that it is not Johnny Cash Outlaw or Waylon Jennings Outlaw, but, a lot of people aping the nefariousness type of outlaw. I know we have to make money, but, I don't think any of us want carpetbaggers running in and out of my towns.

I would state that having the 40th of Lake Placid and the Miracle on Ice for the Winter Olympics, because it would be more legitamate than Ticketmaster. I feel I don't necessarily like changing the subject with the tenor, but, I'd think Houston would be more ready set to go for the 2024 Summer Olympics than Los Angeles because 1. Replacing Los Angeles Memorial Olympic Coliseum is going to be the issue. 2. USC Trojans Football and Athletics would have to be in a reaccount to unaccount period. 3. The Los Angeles Rams Revival would have looked more like an outpost and a worse one of that. 4. The Dodgers would need A New Stadium and Major League Baseball Professionals in their system without Vin Scully and they'd need to be a Florida Spring Training Team again. 5. Would the Lakers take a Championship Form? 6. It can't all be trappings, I'd want a better, less tawdrier Hollywood. and 7. In order for Heaven to Work, you'd have to be impeccable or near impeccable and not just empowered to be a platform when your shallow on serious issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...