Sunday, November 27, 2016

Fields and Acts

I don't want to know a future where my leaders didn't play on my stadium fields or race on my tracks once. I am not asking if Sports was a requirement like a job, but, I feel if the stairways, gateways, and the immovable arches to heaven known as College Athletic Scholarships where not just aspirational.

I feel if the Rodgerses Woman Act should keep them from Arena 2. Even though Aaron and Jordan are not speaking at this time, but, I feel Mike Pawlanski is hoppin' if one was lucky and good at the right time this decade (Early) and Watson Brown feels spittant his Troy Davis apes Vanderbilt and its principles at every turn and rips a good Alabama Win out like Studs in the Walls.

Frankly, my general mood is to A. Knock Down Walls. B. Hit the Open Road. C. Open Employment Gateways people hadn't had in forever and D. Fight to Win. I loathe why we are stuck like glue in Jamaica. If it was 1945 Births, they'd be just as salient to a 28 Loss like an 18 Loss. I wonder if because who's in the house, people'd find the license to cramp Mexico, Cuba and Canada like its a Hustle and the revenuers would have issues over people leaving debts that should be OUR Economy.

Usually, I'd be in a funny mood, but, if Iowa State beat Virginia in Football the same like Virginia won in Omaha, people in Richmond would be Iowa State,too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...