Friday, November 4, 2016

My State's Falloff is Televised

I feel like many Iowans across the world worth their weight in Salt and Gold equally that telling me how to feel is not appropriate at this time. It bad enough we got to set up a Year and a Half Trial, it worse that Iowa State is playing its way down to 10 going on 11 Losses and everyone's more Cavalier than Cleveland not being a Winner and to add to this state's neverending grieviances, losing the reason why we have a Modern Knoxville Raceway overnight.

Even though the pressure to get out of town is immense, but, losing it out of town is no better than not making it out of town to begin with. To me, the irony is why we got this far down to begin with in the first place.

I don't see any funnies with Trump happening to my State like Deflategate happening to the Indianapolis Colts. We got fat on decisions that shouldn't have been allowed and now we lost it because we had nothing, which makes our misfortune devilish and problematic.

And, how many times I'd love actual trades or the Sports Bar staying on 1 Heartbeat like Mack Brown's Texas is flooring. It's already tricky where I'm not loving having moves drop from the sky like people overcrowding mansions like they are Frat Houses and Women would be even less OK about it. Even though it is not Halloween, not having Bryan Clauson is still tough to unwrap through the plaster that lost our focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...