Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Why not send Daniel Suarez up for his 1st Indy 500?

Even though I did a blog on this site for sending Elliott Sadler up for his 1st Indy 500, but, I feel like getting into the public ring in wanting to send Daniel Suarez up for his 1st Indy 500.

The torrential rains of activism are running deeper on my blog than some people's careers. I feel with Michigan Always piledriving home not only the first Single Pilot Mexican National to win a US Title. (Luis Diaz being the first Mexican National to win a US Title, albeit with Scott Pruett.), but, winning the whole driver of the year over Michigan Always and Forever.

I feel if Toyota where to cross this road, send Antron Brown, who is NHRA's Newly Minted "Top Gun", a title reserved for Don Garlits and Bob Glidden, with Daniel Suarez. Frankly, it is not just Monterrey that was in this win, like it was Cedar Rapids or Marion, it was all of Mexico.

I feel with the fact that why not go 1-0 AGAIN like this was 2001! My feelings are if we aren't going to book anything over the Indy 500, let's act like it. I mean, us public is itchy for better racers at Indy. And, I feel like the theater needs to be safe again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...