Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Why not send Elliott Sadler up to run his 1st Indy 500?

There is reason why I'd blog from the heart, not like it is shock value, like a shock jock, or worse yet, a 1 Liner like Ray J trying to refire what little of his career and it backfiring against Brandy, or a schtick which is easier to figure out than actual careers people work for.

I figure why not send Elliott Sadler up to run his 1st Indy 500. I am not here to 1 Line this move because, one, I want great racing and greater expectations that are actually met. The only good way is to stay all the way on the Starship like it was the Early 1980s and make our Summers rosier.

The only real sticking point with Alexander Rossi's upset was it was the 100th Indianapolis 500 and what irritated, if not full on offended me was the lack of theater. It feels as if what I'd state is falling down the ice maker like finding the spot where the ice is made on the machine and ice falls and instead of token bling bling, it is what to do for the public that wants to make money and not jock recklessly like they'd drive worse than Ryan Garbutt Skates.

And, with me stating last Summer why not send Darrell Gwynn and Alex Zanardi to run their 1st Indy 500 on RacingJunk and the only good thing in this starship is to at least make frequent stops to the degree where careers go full tilt and new careers develop and grow, too, because I can't stand lost passages, nor token passages just to waste more hard earned energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...