Saturday, September 9, 2017

400th Blog and Actual Greatness

I feel like what is loaded is I could try, and try and try to change the obvious, but, business decisions are hard to reverse. I feel like what bugs me is people don't always see the actual.

I feel anxious in the regard are we going to keep Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway or build a New Nashville Fairgrounds Speedway? And, I am eager for BGN Worthy 0 for 100 Plus Busters this Fall and Next Season. I feel what is not fun at all is having to settle for what is in front of us.

I mean, if we are going to actually be great, let's be focused instead. If anyone's BAC really is higher than their GPA, that is not a good pro. I mean, we have too many bootleg professionals who's only talent is to keep running.

I feel the truth will come out on Michael Bennett. In other words, I feel it would not be pretty at all to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...