Friday, September 1, 2017

Why not start a new wave of Airlines?

I feel like being at times, the only one, literally, who wants to start a new topic. I feel why not start a new wave of Airlines again? I feel like why not make it easier just to fly from anywhere like Florida State and fly to what we want like College Gamedays, International Travel, and Vacation Travel.

I want to make it easier to be worldier. And, have jobs just to make it easier for the kids to have Fly Sneakers and New Books Every Year. I feel why not upgrade Airports just so we can buy or forge our way into new airplanes. Granted, Public and Other National Transportation would have to come at us like a Tsunami for a While.

I feel our business acumen has flowered out, and I am ashamed in that. I want to see who is getting to clean up my kitchen or who is getting free swag until the Fall of 2025? There are other things athletics make too.

We are stuck in the 1990s with Boeing. Certainly, that hurts a lot of decisions, and we can't resist valuable Air Force decisions forever and ever. The only greatness we are seeing now is an imperialist who bends the rules to the point people have enough and even when people say they've had enough, it becomes a Lancian Sound of Silence that is horrifying.

I don't mind Men dressing like Some Women, but, at some point, you have to do Guitar Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...