Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Why not start Conference Realignment and Hold Programs to their Scheduled Games?

First of all, between carnival and labyrinth, I feel like I'd have to break the middle of both like a Texas Sized Hurricane. I know Football and Sports, in general, elevate people lives and put food on the family table. And, I feel if this was Boston to Richmond hit with an in prime Sandy, it would not just be College Football that would be rejigged.

Yo, I feel the College Football Association needs to step out of the McLennan and get serious about holding scheduled games to a Hard Case Rescheduling, namely for Conference and Non-Conference Play. Granted, we broke open the figures, but, people jump when they see people nefariously jump on their 1st Million.

And, I still feel stunned Suge Knight was a replacement for the Original LA Rams in 1987, and shook that was the year that led the Rams to the Gateway City later on. And, the Nebraska-Oklahoma draft whiskey war led the Rams back West from 2010 and that was Draft Day, amid other things.

I feel having collections of people are a bad habit. I know not everything can be High School, but, I feel bad habits are not good images. I feel the problems are stuck in the Middle and High School ranks, right now, but, the problems with problems is they rise. Just because we have Tobacco Control does not mean we've "Won It" when drug and alcohol abuses have came all the way back up. The downside with being like the College Programs in High School is Community Support is down. I don't mind bringing Odessa Permian to my Community or having to play the Rose Bowl or an Out of State NFL Stadium, but, there has to be a boomerang at least one way.

We are not, sadly, honing better. Usually, getting a new stadium is product of sizable growth or sizable fund raising in the community. If we wanted to raise a practice barn, we need to literally raise the community, too. The last thing any of us wants to see is an angry camper boomeranging home mad at the world, and I feel what about speaking for the Plains as opposed to being a Bull for Corporate America?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...