Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Let's Bring Back the Houston Oilers Next Season

I feel the Adamses have done a pungent job trying to be absentee owners of the Tennessee Titans. But, I feel, instead, why not return Houston Oilers past and traditions and keep them in Houston.

I feel like what is strong is I feel let's make our own fortunes and let's win on our own. I feel like we should make our own decisions instead of replacing pros with full on lemmings that where destructive and they didn't pretend to bother checking records.

I feel what is annoying is we are following the wrong people. And, what is even more annoyingly dangerous is peaceful protest is not respecting true historic decisions.

And, I don't feel happy we don't get a real chance to talk real business decisions at all. And, I feel let's talk about other things like returning the Colts to Baltimore and returning the Chargers back to San Diego County.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...