Friday, September 15, 2017

Operation Stopkeep: Why Not have Atlanta for NHL Expansion JUST to make Calgary Happy

I feel sick of Gary Bettman doing his "Fine, I'm Gary Bettman" Shtick that has been a jock itch for 25 Seasons. Not Dancing With the Stars Seasons. 25 Full Length Seasons! And, if we let Dancing With The Stars go 25 Seasons full length like that, we'd have wiley coyotes wanting to have Trista Sutter after the first second she's divorced.

I feel with the hawkish non-chalance Calgary is putting up, I have a better solution: Why not have Atlanta JUST for NHL Expansion JUST to make Calgary Happy. Granted, I feel having to be made to win has to be the law of the land.

My logic is at least logical and I don't know if most of the Hockey World would accept "1812" and "Typhoon Alderman" just to force happiness out of anger. Granted, it would be a different kind of different, like denying a UCLA Hero and being proud of it for generations to come.

Granted, 26 Full Length Seasons would be WXYZ's Full Length News Rating Dominiation of Detroit. I feel, there has to be a moore, even if that moore demoored the Armcos just to leave the Car Crusher a profit.

I don't think rushing Seattle without an expansion is helping thangs, and I feel disjointed we haven't legitamized Salt Lake City, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...