Sunday, September 3, 2017

Rule Glitch: I feel where is the committment?

I feel what hurts this Labor Day is where is the Committment? What irks me is I won't be silent on why if it is supposed to be a funeral day next week over 9-11, why is it we are too broken to even honor or respect?

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue and Roles are Forever. Generally, I'd be funny about it, but, I am very serious about with roles being forever, titles being forever, and the way you did it is forever and even if we inundated the pros and Division I, we still have to vet like the Newspaper, which is why we still need newspaper.

Toner does not substititute feeling. I mean, the real stick is how long these places went bad like Centerville when the lid was blown on Nixon in 1973, Orion since 1993, Ottumwa since 1984, and Maquoketa being more reeled since they lost a big chunk of downtown and that was nearly 10 Years Ago and everyone knew that. I mean, everyone.

We care about the churning of the butter as much as the butter itself. And, what burns is this Opening Weekend was great in College Football as in great collapses, I feel UCLA is only going to annoy everyone else on our lawn over Rosen, but, Westwood needs to get serious about dismissing Dan Guerrero or the NCAA will dismiss Guerrero, Florida will keep playing uneven, Mississippi will actually be playing uneven and I doubt that Virginia Tech or Florida State's bowl and winning season streaks will go longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...