Saturday, September 30, 2017

No Half Steppin': Why not return Throwback Paint Schemes to its rightful Sponsors?

I feel with the Miller High Life Mockup of the Late 1980s being on track with Matt DiBenedetto, I feel the Actual Miller High Life Paint Scheme should be with Brad Keselowski. I feel strongly the Miller Genuine Draft paint should be with Brad Keselowski full time again.

I feel the good people at MillerCoors should at least go with some of their more recognizable paint schemes, such as the Silver Bullet, Darrell Gwynn's last Full Time Coors Gold Paint Scheme, the 1983 Miller High Life White Whale Championship Paint Scheme, and the Coors Winston Million Era Paint that Bill Elliott helmed.

But, I feel not necessarily just to have fun with the throwback paints, which we have done already. But, what is not fair is why not let the sponsors have a say in trying to revive Classic Paint Schemes.

Even though I feel Kevin Harvick should wear the Budweiser King of Beers Solid Red rather than the Busch Colors, but, I feel if we are going home with Throwback Colors, at least try to tie to Manufacturer or Sponsor.

I don't want half-this,half-that, because I've seen half the class or half the field leave overnight before. Either we are good at being bad, or bad at having the last word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...