Thursday, September 7, 2017

Football Ethics and the Silent Treatment

Boy, oh boy, besides the lost Football Games, which would be National Games of the Year any Year, I feel having to call manpower/injury issues this early into Fall eats my craw, namely with Starmont gift-wrapping a Forfeit Win back to my alma mater, Lisbon High School. Starmont is supposed to be much better than this because they are the Pride of Northeast Iowa and Northeast Iowa is supposed to be the Pride of High School Football.

And, it is worrisome that the root is Montezuma forfeiting game Labor Day Weekend. It's the same thing as not having Next Year storm High School Wrestling. And, what is arrogant, is that some people have no ethics and to make matters worse, not having real leadership and to add to the phoniness, I feel too many Young Thug copycats are rebelling at the worst time.

I don't mind if it was 27 Players out of 8000 Kids, and I had the means to upgrade everything or someone else did. I feel what is neutered is the attempt. I think with the bad news is so sideways that I feel like my state has to be a single class in Football to generate interest all directions.

Frankly, there is not a lot to love, but, I feel just having to 2-0 Lose is just as bad before you loaded the bus as faking injuries or having to see a win overturned on academics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...