Monday, September 25, 2017

The Joker Citizen is Really Up to No Good

I feel like why are we giving too much go juice to the point Honey Boo Boo stays famous forever? I feel like too, shenigans are costly and I feel we need raises instead of games, especially if we are stuck in the mud.

I am not happy with either Goodell or Trump. But that does not mean we can't just think of what to do in a clear, calm, concise head in our neighborhoods. Unless we talking about a Spirited Lincoln-Douglas Debate in Congress, I don't really want to know what shenigans we saw pulled.

Other than Phoenix receding into the sky compared to their rivals, I feel Phoenix International Raceway gambled large with ISM Raceway, which I feel their the set of toolbags who put videoboards into Newton too late.

I'd rather have Pontiac Firebird International Raceway, because Phoenix is supposed to be open and inviting instead of a broken example of what is wrong. I feel I'd have issues with calling something else something else and I feel the vetting process, or the non-use of it is a joke. The moral here is the Joker Citizen is up to no good and even if Phoenix had Adobe Huts (Literally) again like Little House on the Prairie, they need to focus on ships to shore.

That is why Phoenix is Sky Harbor and I feel getting better needs to be law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...