Sunday, September 3, 2017

There is reason Minnesota is the North Star: Build a New MN State Fair with a New State Fair Speedway

What I feel is missing in the Labor Day Racing Scene is Minnesota State Fair Speedway. And, oh boy, it was and will be a big scene again if we let it. I am not a Minnesotan by residency, but, I am a fan of having good motorsports be great again.

I feel that the preexisting Twin Cities Short Track Venues have a filthy attitude about not having Late Models is not a good scene. And, what I thought Minnesota and the Twin Cities should be is Strength, Toughness and Professionalism, all in that order.

Of the ways a Minnesota Man and his Family would love for the rest of time, which include, up to and not limited to Winning Their Ever Elusive Stanley Cup, The Vikings Winning the Super Bowl like they meant it, Minnesota taking horn on the National Championships, Bringing Back the North Stars and oh yeah, bringing back a Stock Car Program without attitude or agenda.

I feel like saying the Twin Cities has gotten a lot of things new already. And, I am aware people can't go shopping without money, let alone being made to win like it is culture. But, I feel let's have a new Minnesota State Fairgrounds and a new State Fair Speedway, because I feel comittment all the way around and not just in 12 Red Hot Weeks of Summer Camp just to deter the 40 Other Weeks of the Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...