Saturday, November 17, 2018

Blog #900 of Every Season Is Championship Season

Even though I go after these Posts Rapidly, but, in this Short Amount of Time, I have hit 900 Posts. And, I feel like having to get to post on key matters without having to try and email or worse than that.

And, I tend to think in the Calling Cards, it would be tough to envision Roush's Cup Heyday will be out of Full Time Uniform next Spring. Even though we did things bigger, but, we didn't do things better.

Dowling's Playoff Football Winning Streak is up to 27. And, I am thinking it is not necessarily hiring assistants necessarily, but, pulling the upset to start the upsets.

And, my overall blogging average is at least 1 a Day, even though I had not post once a day every day, but, the rate has been that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...