Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Triple Option and Facing the World Like Adults...

I feel mad that the economy has gotten lifeless enough that the Dodge Challeger is a Great Car, but, it feels like its more Enthusiast Sports Car and less moving our culture. And, I feel like Illinois needed a competent Football Coach, but, its gotten to where they'd griddle Half Talented Coaching Alumni or Regional Coaches in the aftershocks of the Masoleum Shock in a rivalry of consequence which Iowa's Recruited Chicago and Chicagoland as interchangably as Illinois has not reached Pleasant Valley and Bett. And, I feel the outcry expanding in and out of San Marcos in not letting Mr. Teis have the next Head Coaching Hire and my Classmates spent their Hard Earned Money traveling to San Marcos as Students to see Northern Iowa make their lone National Championship Game apperance.

And, I am the only one in Motorsports who said how to treat Pro Stock like Adults. And, I don't think tough love has flown when we where just tough and I am not shocked Paul Johnson retired. But, I feel it wouldn't be a White Knuckle Ride through the Next 50 Days over 1 White Whale.

And, I'd carve a Toolman Sized Niche when we have too many Bros not keep Ladies like Some of My Classmates. And, too many guys lack good social skills and worse, can't play well because they hypercompetitive. What weird is miracles turn, too many of my peers couldn't keep a missus, or a Mrs., and we stuck in that world.

I mean, not everyone of my ladies is a lady, but, I feel facing the World like Adults is not always happening. It is not good character quitting just over Alex Bowman. It is not good character going from getting the girl to destablizing worse than John Belushi and Chris Farley. And, I don't see stealing Trista Sutter at the 1st Chance, even though I can't resist that thought at times, as good, and I'd like to see Hollywood Projects and Rock and Roll.

We have to be above letting Glenn Quagmire giggitying his way to Ebenezer Scrooge or Christmas Carols. And, no one is winning employer of the year like a boss if you'd keep wanting to be Stone Cold Steve Austin to Vince McMahon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...