Thursday, November 15, 2018

Don't End The Cocktail Party! and Disrespect Florida Pipelines

I feel the Wrath of Khan has been an absolute straight up bad joke for Duval County's Roller Coaster Economy. And, I feel there has to be casualty and reprecussion for giving more than a dozen to Orlando and saying "Peace Out" to the other side.

I feel I won't stay silent about not ending the Cocktail Party, especially if many other people appear or feel disinterested about the disintergration of Recruiting Pipelines. I mean, a man remembers his past, good and not good, and I feel like everyone recruit the same areas like its Southern California or New York City, but, I am not seeing no return.

And, I feel worser about recruiting tokenly as opposed to quality of life. I'd morally shriek if token was all we had, because we overcrowded already. And, what make the Florida Schools collapse worser is Merchandise Sales make their bread, and fans are very not happy. You don't see nobody naming practice facilities out of tip jars and lord knows it is just as benefical to Alchua County as it is Athens Clarke County to prep for that final run, not just Cold Crush all the way back their deeper Southern Counterparts.

Happiness and Home is not what I'm seeing, if not Florida going undefeated and winning the Rose Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...