Saturday, November 17, 2018

Why Not Have The Offspring's "Americana" Bypass Michael Jackson's "Thriller"?

This is not necessarily popular opinion, other than The Eagles's Bypass of Michael Jackson's "Thriller", I feel a sense of lucidity that the best album original and full length has not been challenged yet.

And, to this day, Americana is my Favorite Album and I've sung it Bar to Bar. I do not do that many Music Reviews as much as Political Reviews, but, I feel there'd have to be a sense of appreciation in having albums move off the shelves.

I feel like would having an album where there was not a single Music Video or Radio #1 anywhere bypass a Classic? I feel this has to be a more Guerrila Rage Against the Machine Tactic, which was guerrila on its own right, and would have split my Uncle's Currier and Ives Sensibilities.

Even though Completion is law, but, getting people that actually sold units as opposed to just getting on Cyberspace or Posthumous Cyberspace is Necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...