Tuesday, November 6, 2018

D-Rose and Patrick Kane STILL Are Cultural Cancers to Our Reach

I feel with being in range of Chicago, I still feel like having the cultural cancers of Derrike Rose and Patrick Kane are tormenting our lack of fortune. Granted, this is not new and I feel as if they are circling our drains like we weren't ticked off already.

Both men should be in Prison. This is unpopular opinion and what is popular is they don't know the meaning of "No!". And, it is a rotgut against our culture why they'd keep running. And, it worsens Chicagoland in general nastier than the Roaring 20s.

And, I don't know if it is theraputic, or respectful, but, I feel that Chicagoland is in reach of another Elliott Ness and I'd thought I'd never see that in my lifetime, and knowing the increasingly decaying elder population of Chicagoland, they'd be split to anyone invading their territory.

And, I feel 108 Happened, American History Hexes got broke up and now what? And, I feel it is nothing but distress when you have to make money like nobody's business and Your TIRED! The bad thing there is the clock is always running and you can't fake anything to stop it.

We'd know who's 49, Not At Home, and Having to pick up 25 Year Old Ladies who'd not know different until proven otherwise and you'd think it's a good image?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...