Thursday, November 8, 2018

How to Handle Pro Stock Like An Adult

The majority of Pro Stockers, Drag Racers, Racers and Athletes are NOT interested in the saccharin of the Extracirccular the wrong way. Even though we casually passed Accident to Tragedy long ago, that is not allright or okay.

But, I feel handling Pro Stock like an adult is okay. And, okay is having to work the Mountain Motors in and work out from Pro Mod. Okay is having every single 18 to 25 Year Old Say , "Let's Get Married". That ok is a bit extreme, but, I'd rather have OK than Hammer.

But, I feel there has to be a MPH/Points/Money Bonus long overdue. And, as a fan, purely, I'd be thinking of either contributing Cs for acheivement or 7k like the Art Museum. And, to be frank, I am starvy for happy vibes.

Elams are more ok than any gimmick. But, we'd have to be stronger at business to be safe, and not just be left to a more macho Road Rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...