Monday, November 5, 2018

The Actual Dirt Tour and How It'd Look Like

Other than 704 Games hogging Disk Space in NASCAR Heat 3, which instead of actual Dirt Licenses, they'd sling every one of the Developers into the Game, and that would not be authentic enough. But, instead, we'd have a Dirt Tour split several different ways.

And, I don't think we'd be seeing Tyler Walker resurrect his career between legal issues. Sadly, I feel World Racing Group has laid down the law regarding actual legal problems, regular substance abuses and other abuses, and I feel there has to be a real understanding, or cultural understanding if we raced Dirt Racing at Mexico City's National Stadium.

And, I feel we'd flock to who's real anyway. And, development needs to happen many different ways, and I wonder if we'd have to have working relationships if Someone took the title in Austrailia and that counted on the board here at home.

And, we'd have to fight miseducation in Dirt Racing and Other Small Towns like Lauryn Hill hooking a good R and B Hook but couldn't MC. And, I feel we'd have to think up a Pro Celebrity Series and I am sure the Mountain Motors will appear at National Events and Bank Statements near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...