Friday, November 23, 2018

Color Bjork Gone as Ole Miss AD: I've had enough of Mississippi not being Contenders

I feel Ross Bjork had to insert himself into a very emotional Egg Bowl. And, the hurt feelings have had returned on a too short surge that changed the whole state but didn't stick.

I feel Mississippi should do me a favor by dismissing Ross Bjork. He has turned a Powder of a Program into unrealizable heights from that same powderhouse and circled the drain and I feel culturally, missing out big time on Lincoln Riley did not help anyone's cause when Oklahoma kept him.

And, Mississippi State not having Mullen changed the whole texture of that school. But, I feel Mississippi should take advantage of Memphis like it was a Grand View or Butler, and I feel the fact Memphis is recruiting like its Marian (IN) instead of Indiana is doing no favors.

To be frank, Ross Bjork being allowed to operate this long after Hugh Freeze is a 3 Ring Carnival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...