Friday, November 30, 2018

114 Reasons Why Hyper-Competitive Won't Stick

With this year being an adjunct pain with everybody running wild, I feel one of the saltiest having to try to immortalize a combo of 109 at 5. And, we'd have so much hyper competitive it's hard to be special and if being special means showing up in the room, that drains the air out of the blood.

You can't just neuter Nitro Worse because you keep hitting air and that would be bad. And, I'd feel as if there are times I'd want to make and win the league like Leicester City, but, the scratch-off of a real reality claws it all back.

I'd have no interest in being under Lewis Hamilton, but, I don't see no Williams or McLaren flanks. And, I feel the interpersonal matters are drug worse and more worse under our noses.

I feel cool it with being Mozart. The only good thing with being Mozart is it'd put you on quicker than you would have been otherwise, but, I feel like I am jarred from memory like I don't want to see National News locally and everyone just evades you like Tax Shelters.

To be fair, my Bones are shaking like the air of the actual 109, and it will be done in the future, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...