Thursday, November 15, 2018

Is Texas Losing Shift Under Herman?

I feel like I am not one of those types where you have to be an actual Western Hat to be Country, but, it feels better that way. And, speaking of better that way, having to have a safe first shift and safer, more attentive places of learning.

I feel I will bring out my Conference Championship Game results Tomorrow, but, that is not it. I feel Texas is losing shift under Herman and it is not helping his marraige is on the rocks and he doesn't necessarily know fidelty to the right things.

I feel as a well-rounded adult, missing my Male Peers rounded like the Repo Man when we know RICO has everything to do with everything like Tina Turner, and What's Love Got to Do With It? is a distant second.

I feel like Texas is responsible for a lot of First Shift Harmony, if you want to get to that, and I feel my friend doesn't want to keep seeing lax integrity in the 40, but, Baylor still steal Brownies over RGIII? I never got to enjoy an In Season #1 in the Polls or Earning that Heisman like it was Comma, NOT Period.

I feel they'd have to keep their kids rounded, or at least go higher for recruiting. And, I feel it can't never be another Leave it To Beaver, and I feel like I am pleading "Do The Right Thing" like I'm Spike Lee, but, everyone else keep dancing and I'd want the Country Music Town Country Hero, not the Summer Vacation Silver Surfer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...