Sunday, November 11, 2018

College Football Renditions 11122018

I am bringing you my rendition slate before I'd bring up my Conference Championship Week Slate of November 17th, and I'd have a couple dandies to start the Week Slate..

"The Return of the Telephone Trophy" Rendition
Missouri 8-4 @ Iowa State 12-3

An actual return of the Telephone Trophy would get people in 2 States jacked up. And, I thought of this rendition because I wanted to see the return of the Telephone Trophy Game, not just the rivalry

Baylor 5-5 @ Nebraska 2-9

I'd really want to see Baylor finish their Conference Victory Circuit, and even though Glory and Punishment, but, not in the same place, and I feel for my Playoff Bonuses, I'd try to assemble Band Day (9-25 at Michigan) and a November 6th Princeton-Rutgers Rendition for the Playoff Board, even though none of them are online on this rock and I feel like seeing what options are on the table, including starting the new conference, and there'd be no way you'd split the Cali Schools by denying them a complete rivalry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...