Tuesday, November 13, 2018

FC Cincinnati being FCC is not well thought out...

I feel like before I hit my Playoff Board, I feel FC Cincinnati being FCC is not well thought out and the team has struck out being FC, but, it is so writhe that the MLS did not think through True Expansion. If we talked through Eastern Iowa to London Heathrow Airport Tickets out a Brown Paper Bag, we'd have the Edward Jones Dome for St. Louis Soccer Expansion rather than drag a nuisance drag through Culturally Sound Markets.

To me, Cincinnati is a Market where Hope Springs Eternal. 1 Extra Move better would make an All Time Great, not a full-on try hard, and I feel Cincinnati has to be thinking out their Winter Arena Scene better in order to be 1st Division Winter Sports.

We are on schlock and one line spiels for so long we root loudly for the 1st Chance we can change the logo again. Everyone is wanting Pandas because UGF, and Seth McFarlane earworms 7 Minute Broadway Numbers we forget the original.

I don't know if the FCC Song would be a well thought out Goal Song, and this is not good business for Soccer at large. And, this is not helping anyone pick Soccer Tickets out of a Brown Paper Bag at the Tokyo Dome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...