Thursday, May 4, 2017

3618 and the Cautionary Tale of Fly Williams

I feel that long before the Still Not So Great Man Brian Bosworth thundered an everything goes Oklahoma Sooners Program that still can't be shook across America and later made a worse mess of Iowa State Cyclones, the Football and Athletic Department when my Classmates where in their Newborn Year, and SMU came and stormed recruiting like it was a National Championship, without winning a real National Championship, there was a Fly Williams who would have been a Kansas or Kentucky Talent who landed in Austin Peay and left the Governors more than a few unsolved mysteries.

I feel that this is not just another cautionary tale just because Fly Williams is flying into a 3rd Strike like he played Bob Barker and Rod Roddy "The Price is Right", but, what a misguided Murray State still has to clean up. And, with the energy around the Basketball Program, they built a Pitworthy Arena at the Same Time as the Pit in New Mexico.

But, what's Pitworthy, is a chancy Booster who is too nice only to make havoc like Shaka, is still causing problems in Murray State. I feel that Bad Professionals are expensive in more than one way, and in my 5th Year, it was hard to save everyone like a superhero but it's still hard to get through my Autistic Views and with the fall of my 11th Year, having learned that results are much sweeter than consequences.

What is smoky is Pros getting Rich and Famous Quickly. And, speaking of Problem Pros, I am approximately never, ever convinced they'd change. We used to just have Bars and Hooch as our lowest bar. But, I doubt I'd buy One and Dones wanting to contribute to no one but their pockets. If Austin Peay is the Governors, I feel bugged that the Next 45 US Presidents are not in line to take the office just from their town.

If that where the case, it would not just be the incumbent, but the turf they'd have to take. If we had a healthy sense of leadership again, we'd want our dynasties in Sports, not Politics. If we had a healthy sense of celebrity again, we'd go West and not just tan and shop, but we'd be swimming and surfing the Pacific Coast like it was home.

I feel that if Jay Cutler wanted to be the next Tom Jackson, he'd be fooled. And, if we brought Smokin' Joe out of retirement, he'd be Smokin' Joe like the Marlboro Man. And, I am weary of image just running wild. If I was majestic, I'd move my way to bring Pontiacs out of retirement forever. But, we stuck with miseducation like Lauryn Hill album had no beats. Speaking of beats, we'd have some Dr. Dre would have no parts of and we had it bad enough when Bo Jackson got hurt before we got to Middle School, and I doubt kids would like it, or the Women's Community would like it Drake is doing the "Father of Mine" Dance with any pretty girl, I doubt I love Northeast Iowa being Dukes of Hazzard and that my family and I am leery of strangers like I am leery of not so great men getting women and girls and I don't see enough girls or women playing no Women's Soccer or Basketball and I don't see enough cars worked on and wrenched at home or coach.

I don't like loudmouths and firefights like it was an action movie. I'm not trying to be poetic or tangical, but, I feel like if everyone ran to Malaysia for F1 like we really regal, we'd have populations fly in and out like good customers and what's scarier, is we all can't work like Florida State like we superior for real, which I know is not a good image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...