Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Mother's Day (The Extra Crispy Version): Bryce Petty needs to be traded

I know I felt strongly 2 Years Ago Bryce Petty should have been the Starter for Todd Bowles's New York Football Jets by Mother's Day. But, I feel there are teams in the league that should do the right thing and trade to get Bryce Petty.

Even if it is for the Waco Homesteaders and they where built to keep McLane Stadium in the money, I feel a trade needs to be sent for a Bucket of Fried Chicken. I don't know if Case Keenum would call Wade Phillips "his guy" , but, I feel all options are on the table. We are in the middle of one hairy narcolepsy that needs to be resolved.

It doesn't star enabling Jameis Winston by giving his 2nd in the order a trade. I feel and think and thought we where much, much better people than that.  And, in the bald tires that can't afford to be replaced for any reason, I feel trading for Bortles would make sense.

But, this is an NFL and Pro Football Period that thrives on nonsense. It could very much be a trade for nothing where we got nothing in return. And, the reasons not to trade Bryce Petty are as steep as trying to justify keeping a problem pro. They are both foolish and foolhardened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...