Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Pro Football Hall of Fame Nominee Update Future Dallas Cowboy Classic HOF Nominees

I still feel real strong about who should be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame that is not in already as is. Granted, we have otherworldly stats throughout the 1990s and 2000s but that doesn't mean their model citizens. I hate to go Dallas-centric or Dallas Cowboys-Centric even though more of their greats have made it to Canton, but, I feel that if we had a say on the NFL Draft, it is New York City and welcome to the World and not having to be scared of those same people on your 1st Millions and 1st Road Game in the NFL like it was a Family Accomplishment.

But, please, I feel Drew Pearson, The True Number 88 should be in. While we are on this topic, I feel the Late Walt Garrison should be in,too. I feel Crazy Ray should be enshrined, and then Tex Schramm should be enshrined as we have true GMs in Ohio now. I feel that just because we fool Country Music Country, or worse, Cold Beer Country like we worked for our beer doesn't mean we can't fool the Texas Football Public.

I feel on the Dallascentricity, I want to see Bum Bright, Clint Murchison and the Original NFL Draft Guru Clint Murchison in. I feel to try to weave this tangent, why is not Bill Bates weaved into Ohio, or its discussions.

The problem is the Sunday Heavy Hitters that salt and vinegar are retiring, and even if we had Terry Bradshaw 50 Years in the League, he'd have problems knowing what to do without this sport. I know there are more people in this league, and speaking of the eccentric tangent of honor, we'd know people wouldn't get their jobs they got had they been in Helena. I find, too, even if the New England Patriots had to find actual Southies because they ran out of people to send to Logan, that'd be that. But, I feel the NFL Draft needs to be truly a weekender like the New York Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...