Monday, May 22, 2017

Why not build the Celebrity Pro-Am Racing Series Again?

I feel like without the Pro-Celebrity Race at Long Beach, I think that shortens their future pay. And, what is bothersome, is having an event drag it harder than Wi-Fi for Corporate America's Approval.

What is a nuisance full-on is I'd like to be having a 3rd Generation of the All Star Race in the present form, but, sadly, that is not all up to me. If everything was up to us, we'd lend Oklahoma a Twin Towers at the anger of the Pacific Northwest. Or, if everything was really all us, we'd turn 5 Guys into 55 Guys for not knowing better.

And, being cool is never to be confused with desire. The best things happen freely and at will too.  And, the sweetest thing we'd need is more racing leagues here on Planet Earth on Actual Racetracks.

My hopeful is not to burn brain cells as hard as they have been burnt. And, trying not to let the digital encroach the actual further is necessary.

Even though it would be a rehash from an earlier post, but, I feel that decisions can't be delayed forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...